I think this questionaire is a really good self-evaluation for oneself, and it's actually quite fun and not so easy as you think! Take it yourself!
What is you idea of perfect happiness?
- standing on Main Street watching the fireworks in Walt Disney World
What is your greatest fear?
-not out-living my children
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
- being a pack-rat
What is the trait you most deplore in others?
-ignorance & jealousy
What is your greatest extravagance?
- having freedom in this country
What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
On what occasion do you lie?
- when I don't want my mother to know I worry about her
What do you dislike about your appearance?
Which words or phrases fo you most overuse?
- "oh good lord!" and "ya, know?"
What is your greatest regret?
- missed time with my grandfather
What or who is the greatest love of your life?
- he knows :)
Which talent would you most like to have?
- to be able to sing well
What is your current state of mind?
- calmness, relaxation
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- my body
What do you consider your greatest achievement?
- our son, Riley
If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what do you think it would be?
- an old movie script from the 60's
What is your most treasured posession?
- right now, my Elizabeth & James ring that took months of tracking down, finally on eBay
What is your favorite occupation?
What is the quality you most like in a man?
- just being a gentleman
What is the quality you most like in a woman?
- just being a lady
What do you most value in your friends?
What are your favorite male names?
- Riley, Shawn, Harrison
What are your favorite female names?
Mackenzie, Kate, Mary-Kate, Reese, Everleigh
What do you hate the most?
- child pedophiles & molesters
How would you like to die?
- in bed, asleep
What is your motto?
- "Happily Ever Afters Happen Once Upon A Time"